Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Leo : My Moon Sign

Reading today’s news paper i came across my favourite column – Yearly Zodiac Predictions, which i love to read every year and forget. For Leo, which is my sign, it reads – 

“You’ll get favours from women and generally the results would be good.” 

WoW!! Thank you Pandey ji. I love you so much. And you’re again right with your final line – 

“Go back to your initial love as it is the only source which can provide solutions to all problems.” 

Oh oh, my Goddess. That’s the only truth of my life, i know. Not only you, but one of the best astrologers in India Pt. Misra has also said exactly same thing – 

“Go back to Her, for that’s where your happiness is.” 

He even advised me to bow to her, touch her feet or do anything to win her heart again. Thank you Dear Astrologers. I have full faith in you.

My Moon sign Leo with my Sun sign Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment